Frances | April 23, 2012
Have you been wondering how to get the best deal possible at Bed Bath & Beyond (BB&B)? Here are some tips for buying at BB&B.
- First time email subscribers get 20% off coupon. Sign up for their newsletters (snail mail), it includes a 20% off coupon.
- If you are looking to research a product on BB&B web site or find on line codes, go through Swagbucks to find the site. This would potentially give you points for gift cards.
- We could not find online codes for BB&B at this time, this does not mean they will not appear later
- The store coupons you find in magazines and printed on line have an expiration date but it has been reported several times that these coupons will still be accepted in stores. So don’t toss those expired coupons, you may still be able to use them.
- If you are not going to use the BB&B coupons, donate them to your local charity. These coupons can be used to get someone back on their feet after a loss, for example house fire.
Because there are very few if any online codes for BB&B here is a way you can still use the 20% off store coupon and purchase something that maybe available online but not in the store.
- Research your product on BB&B web site by going through Swagbucks to find the site
- Find the model number or the name of the item on line and head to your local store with 20% coupon in hand (we like to print a copy of the page so it makes it easier for the person at the store)
- Go to the customer service desk and ask them to order this for you to be delivered to the store (free shipping)
- Pay for the item after the 20% coupon is applied
- They will contact you when the item has been shipped to the store.
We want to take minute to thank all the readers (there were several) in our Free Coupon Workshops that let us know about how the BB&B coupons will not expire and we would like to thank Reader L… for letting us know about how to get a store discount online.