Get a $25 gift certificate for $4
Enter the coupon code LOVE
CLICK HERE to get your Restaurant Gift Certificates
For those of you who are new to Restaurants.com here are the details.
- You pay for the gift certificate on line and it is printable right from the site. They also email the certificate to you at the same time.
- One certificate, per visit, per party.
- This certificate does not expire and can be transferred to other restaurants.
- Carefully read the terms and conditions before you order. There are some certificates that require 2 dinners or a minimum food order. For example most of the $25 certificates require 2 dinners while the $100 certificate require a $200 minimum order. Some exclude alcohol and split checks.
- Don’t forget to tip for the full value of the check and not after the discount. Most certificates state that a 18% gratuity will be added to the check. Some restaurants enforce this while others do not.
There have been some questions about what to do when a restaurant closes or will not accept the Restaurant.com certificates. We recommend you call the restaurant first before ordering a gift certificate for that restaurant. Some restaurants have not been contacting Restaurant.com and canceling their contract so the restaurant is appearing as a valid certificate.
We have contacted our representative at Restaurant.com and this is the response we received:
What to do if the restaurant has closed or refuses to take the gift certificate?
You can advise your readers that we can issue them a credit to Restaurant.com for another gift certificate to a different restaurant. Please provide us with the gift certificate number, so that we may issue a credit, in the form of a Restaurant.com gift certificate, and also notify our representative to resolve the program participation issue with the restaurant. They can contact our customer service line at 1-800-979-8985 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Why do some of the certificates have a different amount when the code is used?
When we run a promotion, it is a specific percentage off the original retail prices. Our standard price for a $25 restaurant-specific gift certificate is $10.00. However, prices for $25 certificates can vary from $10 to $17.50. The certificate that you were interested in during the 70% sale, originally cost $20, and that is why it was totaling $6.